The Goodwood Supershell Building, on the outside of Woodcote corner, is one of the landmarks that define the Goodwood Motor Circuit to this day. Originally built for the RAF, when Freddie March loaned the land to the Ministry of Defence for Westhampnett aerodrome in 1940, it’s now used for hospitality at the Revival, giving guests a spectacular view of the cars.
Just like most of the buildings at Goodwood, they are very simple buildings quite often just boards on scaffolding frames. we have tried to keep this style in this Supershell Building.
The measurements of the Goodwood Supershell Building is 250mm wide, 490mm long 160mm tall.